- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Seeks to continually improve guest and team member's satisfaction
Your Search Results: 1 - 4 of 4 matches
- 2 years’ experience as Medical Assistant working in physician’s office
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordan...