Attain full-time employment with an organization providing quality/compassionate care and service to patients and their families.Read full resume details
Your Search Results: 1 - 9 of 9 matches of 17,104 total active resumes
- Record of high-performance standards, including attention to schedules, deadlines, and budgets
- Major strengths are planning and organization, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
I have had years of experience dealing with the public in areas of answering questions, dealing with complaints and giving information.
I have assisted the management by training new employees and supervising their work. I have worked with the public on a daily basis.
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Experienced overseeing extensive construction projects
- Enthusiastic team leader with strong communication, interpersonal and organizat...
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet, exceed, achieve deadlines and goals
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations