Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 33 matches
Computer literate using various 『accounting, medical and electronic mail software』 Maintain patient confidentiality A hands-on professional with 『5』 years' experience as a 『Radiology Technician』Read full resume details
- Assemble and maintained equipment.
- Possess valid driver’s license; clean driving record and background
- Visualize solutions to bring about changes, directing and leading others to produce desired results
- 15 years’ experience in welding / manufacturing
- Equipment operation – forklift, overhead ...
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Supervised 110 employees in production and packaging departments
- Self-motivated team member, employee with the ability to meet, exceed, achie deadlines and
- drive fork lift and mig weld and stick weld
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
Full-Time/Part-Time position which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details
Looking for full time employment which provides insurance.Read full resume details