- Strengths and expertise: criminal apprehension, burglary, grand theft, money laundering, high tech fraud
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 10 matches
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and elec...
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Dependable, willing to learn new skills and methods; completes tas...
- Equipment operation – scissor and boom lifts
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and willing to travel
Full-Time/Part-Time position which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details