- Basic computer skills
- Certified Nursing Assistant: Familiar with some medical terminology, charting, and taking vitals
- Factory: Material handler, machine feeder, sewing machine operator, and order filler
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 13 matches
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Effectively work with diverse populations; resolving issues and developing creative solutions
- Licensed Mental Health Counselor with 19 years’ experience and documented success in the areas of clien...
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Computer literate using various accounting, medical and elec...
To obtain a position as a server that will utilize my extensive customer service and organizationaL skills.Read full resume details
which will enable me to use my strong accounts tracking skills, prior work experiences, and ability to work well with multiple departments in a large corporate setting.Read full resume details
Self-motivated. Will get the job done, also will meet deadlines and will get along with others.Read full resume details
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations