- To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.
- Provided eligible medical resources to the patients
- Provided educational resources an...
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 20 matches
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Expedite meals to assist servers during peak times
- 10 years' experience in customer service, administrative and graphic design
- Computer literate: Word, Excel, Access, database, A+ Certification, Internet, email, familiar with PowerPoint
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
Very energetic, creative, prefer a set schedule but not necessary, i have 4 years customer service experience, 7 working with special needs children and about 2 years factory and construction experience. i’m a woman of all trades!Read full resume details
- ServeSafe Certified hostess with 3 years’ experience in a 250 seat restaurant
- CPR certified for 2 years
- CPA certified for 2 years
- worked in home health care for 2 years experienced