- Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of production and operating workers, such as inspectors, precision workers, machine setters and operators, assemblers, fabricators, and plant and system operators.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 19 matches
- Demonstrated experience handling time-sensitive and confidential information
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Production supervisor with 9 years of hands-on e...
- 1 years' experience in retail sales