- Self-directed, work independently, but able to build team relationships
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills; excel in assuring customers needs are met and satisfactory answers to problems and questions are provided
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 1,269 matches
- Served on several plant safety committees
- Proven record of making sound decisions in challenging situations
- Computer skills: Windows, Excel, Word and web-based applications
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges
- Displays excellent time management with high attention to detail
- Works effectively as a team member
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative a...
BILINGUAL LANGUAGE WAREHOUSING PERSONNEL SPECIALTIES MANAGEMENTRead full resume details
- Over 20 years’ hands on and supervisory experience in maintenance and repair of nuclear submarine auxiliary engineering systems and equipment and their facilities.
- Areas of expertise: Quality Assurance Process, Hydraulics, High Pressure Air, Oxygen, Mechanical and Elect...