- Managed up to 35 contractors on 5 construction sites simultaneously using excellent written / verbal communication, presentation, contract negotiations skills
- Expertise with Computer technology such as CAD, Word, Excel spreadsheets and various supply ...
Your Search Results: 81 - 90 of 113 matches
- Sharp and creative engineer with expert knowledge of the principles involved in the production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- 4 years General Contractor Superintendent experience managing $2.5 million dollar projects; experience covers profit / loss, personnel, payroll, disciplinary action, scheduling, customer service, business development, organization management.
- Excellent communication / listenin...
I have over twenty years experience as an electrician and have a current Masters license. I have 4 years as a General Contractor Superintendent.Read full resume details
To obtain a position that will utilize and enhance my current leadership and educational skills.
I’m available to work full time or part time. Any day of the week.