Your Search Results: 21 - 30 of 59 matches
- Strong attention to detail, customer service and listening skills; highly motivated, creative and flexible
- Proficient history of complying with all standards, safety regulations, and deadlines
- Possess variety of hand and power tools
- Effectively communicate with customers, vendors and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner
- Clean driver's l...
Ten years experience working as an LPNRead full resume details
- 6 years' experience as Medical Assistant working in hospitals, physician's office
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordanc...
I have 25yrs of Dental Assisting Experience. Familiar with dental software, xrays, CBCT,. General Dentistry, Endodontics, Oral Surgery and Orthodontics.Read full resume details
- Displays sensitivity, integrity, compassion and respect towards patients and family members
- Adheres to HIPPA / OSHA regulations and to company privacy standards; protects patient confidentiality
To join a company that offers me a stable and positive atmosphere and inspires me to enhance and therefore to innovate the work culture for the betterment of all parties concerned.Read full resume details