Your Search Results: 11 - 20 of 165 matches
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Effectively work with physician, staff, patient and family members in a professional manner; while maintaining confidentiality in accordance to HIPPA regulations
- Computer literate using various ac...
- Possess own hand and power tools; valid Driver’s License
I have a combined fourteen years experience in production line operations. this includes the changeover, setup, and running in specs. of given products. A clear knowledge of air and hydraulics. High speed fillers and baggers. I am very good at trouble shooting problems by watching what a machi...Read full resume details
- Excellent communication / listening skills used in identifying and satisfactorily resolving issues that bring about positive changes
- Maintained low employee turnover and high customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of employment law and hiring practices
- Effective leader with strong decision making, communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated skills dealing professionally with the public and management
- Garnish meals according to chef’s/customer’s request
- Expedite meals to...
Skilled driver with over 12 years' experience seeking a position to operate a non-commercial motor vehicle.Read full resume details
10 years' demonstrated experience in inventory, shipping and receiving Identifying and resolving shipping and receiving discrepancies Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills most beneficial during frequent contact with vendors, staff and customers Certified with 3 year...Read full resume details
- Willing to take on additional responsibilities and challenges