- Performs a variety of radiographic procedures, responds to patient’s needs, provides quality images for interpretation, and completes proper documentation.
Your Search Results: 1 - 10 of 15 matches
* Minimal data entry
* Direct liaison between patient and hospital whether it be nurses, doctors, etc.
* Grateful patient advocate
* Responsible for improved customer satisfaction score…
Provide Basic Life Support (BLS) and/or Advanced Life Support (ALS) including medical evaluation, treatment, and stabilization of the critical…Read full job details
The office representative is responsible for greeting and checking patients in, answering the telephone, scheduling appointments, maintain patient records and filing, checking patients out, coll…Read full job details
- Responsible for accurate collection and input of data as it relates to the revenue cycle. Responsible for ensuring that all patients are scheduled promptly and accurat…
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITY – Job Summary (general statement of purpose or objective of position)
Provides nutrition careto patients in various age gro…
Medical Technician provide information for diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of disease by conducting medical laboratory tests, procedures, and analyses with little or no supervision. The Med…Read full job details
Baptist Health Medical Center- Arkadelphia (BHMC-A) is recruiting a hospitalist to join an existing hospitalist program. The program provides care to general medical patients in this 25-bed crit…Read full job details
Arkadelphia Medical Clinic and Baptist Health are seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine Physician to join an existing four physician practice. Arkadelphia Medical Clinic is a well established clinic w…Read full job details
Accountable to professionally represent the network and Baptist Health as the first point of contact with various customers, including physicians, discharge planners, patients,families, sta…Read full job details