at Kelly Services in Southaven, Mississippi, United States
Feeling stuck? Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® team as an International Logistics Shipping Coordinator to work at a premier company in Southaven, MS. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and expertise. We’ll help you get where you want to be.
Work Schedule:1st shift 7:30 am
Why you should apply to be an International Logistics Shipping Coordinator:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Opportunity to work with a premier company in the logistics industry
- High exposure position with the opportunity to assure compliance with all US and foreign government regulations
- Chance to take ownership of the warehouse international process and execute accurate and on-time shipments
What’s a typical day as an International Logistics Shipping Coordinator? You’ll be:
- Taking ownership of the warehouse international process from customer service handoff back to customer service post shipment
- Responsible for accurate order fulfillment and oversight of all international customer orders including picking, QC, loading, special instructions, and change requests
- Ensuring all shipping documents are complete and accurate, including SED, AES, NAFTA, and Commercial Invoices as required by the country
- Continuously reviewing processes to ensure they are being followed
- Providing pictures of name plates and motors when requested
- Supporting Conversion Orders through the shop
- Ensuring motors ship on correct wood per country requirements
- Reporting daily on international shipments to the management team
- Using software tools to rebuild container shipments
- Maintaining excellent communication with freight forwarders to monitor progress of all shipments
- Timely communicating problems or issues to impacted resources
- Maintaining excellent rapport and communication with destination customer service representatives
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships with warehouse personnel and external service providers
- Developing and maintaining professional relationships within all internal departments, including receiving, shipping, and inventory control
- Maintaining complete and accurate shipping documents for all international shipments
- Fully supporting team members when workloads become imbalanced
- Executing special projects as assigned by Traffic Manager
- Demonstrating effective, efficient, professional, and friendly communications with customers
- Addressing inquiries and special needs of customers and resolving problems and complaints
- Evaluating and balancing special requests and associated costs, and communicating options to support customer needs and requirements
- Communicating with freight carriers and freight forwarders in support of customer requirements
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- Have experience in international logistics and shipping coordination
- Are knowledgeable about US and foreign government regulations and documentation requirements for shipments
- Have excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Are able to effectively address inquiries and resolve problems and complaints
- Have the ability to evaluate and balance special requests and associated costs
- Are proficient in using software tools for rebuilding container shipments
- Have the ability to maintain complete and accurate shipping documents
- Are a team player and can support team members when workloads become imbalanced
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to the next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry-even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what’s next in your career is what we’re all about, so let’s get to work. Apply to be an International Logistics Shipping Coordinator today!
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here (https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.