at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
Who we are
ArcBest Technologies, an ArcBest® company, is an innovative technology company that provides custom-built solutions and leading-edge technologies that help our customers and suppliers successfully navigate the complex supply chain landscape. Our team is made up of highly engaged and creative tech and analytical professionals – engineers, mathematicians, data scientists, software developers, information system specialists and more – who create smart solutions that deliver value to our customers and keep the global supply chain moving. We’re building the future of logistics.
ArcBest Technologies is headquartered in Fort Smith, Arkansas.
Our people are at the heart of our success, and we offer a workplace that embraces all cultures, perspectives, and experiences – so we can provide the best atmosphere for our employees and the best service to our customers. If that sounds like something you’d like to be a part of, we’d love to hear from you.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Project Manager – Customer Success to join the ArcBest Technologies team. The Project Manager – Customer Success leads, plans, and executes successful customer implementations. This position collaborates with a cross-functional implementation team of Mechanical Engineers, Robotics Engineers, Mechatronics Engineers, and Software Developers to meet project deliverables timely and within a strict budget. The Project Manager – Customer Success guides the strategic planning efforts of customer implementations from intake to full integration of product offerings.
Your contribution may include:
- Build, develop, and grow customer relationships vital to the success of the implementation.
- Communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely, efficient, and clear fashion.
- Coordinate site visits and travel with implementation team as needed throughout the discovery and implementation processes.
- Liaise with stakeholders and team members on an ongoing basis to set and continually manage project expectations.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers (internal and external) for the duration of the pilot and during the go-live process.
- Drive effective change management while helping customers meet their goals and achieve value.
- Clearly communicate with executive leadership and other stakeholders project scope, timelines, risks, etc.
- Manage deadlines and guide implementation team to ensure timeliness.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in the business to establish, prioritize, and track strategic requirements to be communicated to customers and vendors.
- Provide feedback that measures performance of the overall relationship between customers, strategic vendors, and internal staff with respect to training and implementation.
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders and define project success criteria and disseminate to involved parties throughout project life cycle.
- Determine and assess need for additional staff and/or implementation team to make the appropriate recruitments if necessary, during the implementation process.
- Tailor implementation processes to fit customer needs and requirements to ensure an excellent customer experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense, yet rewarding, environment.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Project Manager, Customer Success, you will be a member of the ArcBest Technologies Technology Research & Development team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will vary based on scheduling to provide customer coverage during normal business hours including nights, weekends, and travel time. Ability to travel 50-75% for customer implementations.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Minimum, bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, information technology or other relevant field.
Experience: Minimum, five years’ experience in project management, process improvement, implementation, or leadership.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. Working knowledge or experience in any of the following: HTML, Confluence, Jira, or other project management applications, preferred.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to 4 email@example.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability