at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Carrier Partnerships Enterprise Coordinator to join the ArcBest team. The Carrier Partnerships Enterprise Coordinator oversees various aspects of ABF Freight Purchased Transportation and ArcBest Managed Transportation activity to include contract administration, onboarding carrier partners to ensure corporate compliance is met, and ensuring set-up and relationship parameters are followed.
Your contribution may include:
- Oversee the vetting and onboarding process of prospective new carrier partners.
- Provide a superior carrier experience at every connection point between ArcBest and partners.
- Review, maintain and assist in negotiations for ABF Purchased Transportation contracts.
- Review, maintain and assist in negotiations for ArcBest Managed Transportation contracts including. customer specific rates, blanket rates, and warehouse rates.
- Support the successful onboarding of new logistics providers, connectivity, and portal training.
- Administer logistics provider services API credentials.
- Establish SOPs and facilitate the operational onboarding of accounts with partner logistics providers.
- Participate in carrier partner business reviews, service reviews, SOP and KPI compliance with vendors.
- Develop and grow relationships with new and existing carrier partners as well as sourcing teams across the enterprise.
- Demonstrate knowledge of various transportation modes including LTL, Air, expedite, truckload, intermodal, and their roles in the supply chain and logistics industry.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a fast-paced environment.
- Work in a team setting to accomplish department goals.
- Other duties, as assigned.
As a Carrier Partnerships Enterprise Coordinator, you will be a member of the ArcBest Managed Transportation team in Fort Smith, AR. Generally, hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload and customer deadlines.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Transportation, Logistics, or Business, preferred.
Experience: Minimum, two years’ supply chain/logistics industry experience with a general understanding of pricing agreements and carrier relations, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to 1 email@example.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability