at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the ArcBest team. As a member, you will manage daily account balances for customers of the Enterprise, identifying delinquent payment situations. Responsible for the collection of delinquent accounts by contacting customers and investigating circumstances of non-payment.
Your contribution may include:
- Resolving account past due issues, billing disputes, misapplied payments, and other requests as needed to insure accurate and timely payment of invoices.
- Determining root cause issue for late payments and implement problem solving solutions to prevent future late payments from customers.
- Providing the highest level of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Applying knowledge and understanding of individual customer accounts to efficiently and effectively handle account balance inquiries.
- Maintain a positive attitude in a highly intense environment.
- Build, develop, and grow all internal business relationships vital to the success of increasing revenue growth and customer experience across the Enterprise.
- Improve quality, productivity, and effectiveness through the Quality Process in the handling of customers with a past due A/R balance.
- Work and contribute in a team setting to accomplish overall department and individual goals.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As an Accounts Receivable Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest Financial Services team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on work load.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree with Business emphasis, preferred
Experience: Minimum, two years’ experience in Logistics, Operations, Transportation and/or other related field, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficiency in entire suite of Microsoft programs as well as the ability to learn new systems quickly, preferred.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to 1 firstname.lastname@example.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability."
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability