at Kelly Services in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
We are hiring substitute school nurses in Bentonville Schools.
Remember that school district employee who made a difference in your life? Now it’s your turn! Substitutes nurses are essential in ensuring students continue to learn and grow every day. A Substitute school nurse may also be referred to as registered nurse (RN).
Working in a school district is rewarding. We would love for you to join our team.
- 18+ years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Registered Nurse
- Arkansas Division of Elementary & Secondary Education background clearance (out-of-pocket, non-refundable expense of $49.25)
View full job description:
- Substitute School Nurse (https://bit.ly/JD\_Nurse)
Perks you’ll enjoy with Kelly Education:
- Ability to build a flexible work schedule that works for you
- Ability to select your preferred school locations
- Weekly pay
- Paid orientation on district policies and procedures
- Free online classroom management training to help you become a capable, confident classroom leader
- Free ongoing professional development to keep your skills sharp
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act healthcare coverage, for eligible employees
- Group insurance options**Offered and administered by 3rd party. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly.
- Provides health care services to students by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities:
- Participates in medical examinations and reviews findings to evaluate health status of pupils and progress of program.
- Cooperates with school personnel in identifying and meeting social, emotional, and physical needs of school children.
- Administers immunizations, provides first-aid, and maintains health records of students.
- Counsels students in good health habits.
- Assists in maintaining a healthy, safe, learning environment by promoting OSHA Standards relevant to bio-hazardous materials, hepatitis, and first aid-CPR training.
- Monitors and follows all aspects of dispensing medication (prescription or over-the-counter) to students at school, according to school protocol and policies and procedures to include proper provider authorization, parental request, proper administration, and timely documentation.
- Verifies the identity of each student and dosage instructions with office administration before medicine (prescription or over-the-counter) is dispensed to a student.
- Collaborates with school office staff, principal, and/or parents regarding students identified for exclusion due to medical reasons.
Apply Now! We will reach out shortly with your next steps.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits (https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/) ?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here (https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Why Kelly ® Education?
Looking for meaningful work that enriches the lives of students? At Kelly Education, we connect passionate people with great jobs in K-12 public schools, PreK and early childhood centers, and higher education institutions. Whether you’re looking to work a few days a week or every day, want to work in a teaching or non-teaching role-we’ll connect you with flexible work you can feel good about. Even if you’re new to the education field, our thorough training and orientation will prepare you to be successful.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life-just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.