at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest® is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Student Worker – Corporate Communications to join the ArcBest team. The Student Worker, Corporate Communications provides support for ArcBest Corporate Communications by helping write and distribute content used in communications programs across the ArcBest enterprise, including employee magazines and newsletters, fliers, and other communication materials.
Your contribution may include:
- Assist in writing and proofreading internal communications, including feature articles for a bi-monthly employee magazine and a monthly employee newsletter.
- Assist department personnel in creating communication pieces for internal distribution.
- Assist in photographing corporate events.
- Assist in distributing communications materials to employees across the organization.
- Help update and maintain the subscription list for employee magazines.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Student Worker, Corporate Communications, you will be a member of the ArcBest Employee Experience team in Fort Smith, AR. This is a part-time position that will work fewer than 30 ours per week. Typical hours are 8:00 am – 5 pm with occasional irregular hours depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field.
Experience: Strong writing skills, preferred.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability