at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest® is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Client Care Coordinator to join the ArcBest team. The Client Care Coordinator is responsible for supporting the daily operations of the Client Care area. This position requires a wide-range of knowledge of all aspects of plan and benefits administration including basic knowledge of Human Resources and Payroll, excellent customer service skills, as well as extensive contact with Choice Benefit members and providers.
Your contribution may include:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills, Company and Plan knowledge, as well as sound judgment when assisting members and providers.
- Develop and maintain an outreach program for members regarding issues with unresolved claims including, but not limited to, assisting members to provide necessary documentation to complete processing.
- Educate providers on claim filing procedures such as pre-certification, claims submission, and eligibility verification of benefits.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in a specialized area on the Client Care team.
- Provide excellent customer service by phone, email, and in person for Choice Benefits members, spouses, and dependents regarding their health care coverage and eligibility issues.
- Check status of claims for providers and members, as needed.
- Coordinate with other team members to improve processes.
- Maintain confidential information.
- Serve in various roles, as needed, for committees and special projects.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Client Care Coordinator, you will be a member of the ArcBest People Services team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
Experience: Minimum, one year experience in a related field with a proven track record of meeting performance expectations as a specialist.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Proven track record of excellent customer service and problem solving skills.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability