at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
An opening for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk at a a company in the Retail field has opened up. This position is offered through Robert Half. The Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk role offers an exciting opportunity to make an indispensable contribution to the success of a company in the Retail industry. Located in Rogers, Arkansas, the Accounts Payable Clerk will be a short-term contract / temporary opening. Career growth and quick advancement makes this department a desirable place to work. The Accounts Payable Clerk will primarily enter invoices.
How you will make an impact
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Execute full-cycle A/P
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Manage validating, recording, and mailing checks and expedite special handling
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Help with internal and external audits as required
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documentsRequirements
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
- 1+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- High-Volume Data Entry Experience is a MUST
- Invoice Entry experience
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Working knowledge of spreadsheets and databases
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half works to put you in the best position to succeed. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – whenever you choose – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/us/en/mobile-app) and get 1-tap apply, notifications of AI-matched jobs, and much more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.