at Mondelez International in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelez International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
The Customer Supply Chain Lead ensures Mondelez (MDLZ) products are available when and where our consumers need them.?The role is critical to developing a high-quality relationship with Sam’s Club Supply Chain team, and internal linkage between Sales, Demand, order fulfilment and Supply to generate revenue while driving operational efficiencies.
The Customer Supply Chain lead role is responsible for critical decisions and recommendations impacting both the Customer and Mondelez finished goods inventory.? The individual must balance maximizing in-stock availability goals to drive sales targets. ?
How you will contribute
1. Accountable for building and maintaining a collaborative relationship with the Sam’s Club Replenishment team.? Must effectively influence Sam’s Club Replenishment team, gaining support for replenishment policies that maximize product availability at Club level, while minimizing inventory in the supply chain.?
2. Responsible for meeting Sam’s Club in-stock targets at Club level.? This is accomplished by leveraging lean six sigma principles to proactively analyze using IRI data, identification of any forecast or in-stock issues, followed by implementation of action steps to resolve them.
3. Uses judgment to balance risk of “over forecasting”, resulting in high inventory levels, cost and waste, versus “under forecasting” and missing out on potential sales opportunities.
4. Accountable for collaborating with demand forecasting to ensure Sam’s Club demand is accurately planned in the Demand Planning Tool (APO) and all enrichments are accurately linked into relevant forecasting software:
a. Item Level Forecasting Template – “bottom’s up” development of account team’s annual operating plan.Input to Demand – detailed communication to Demand Planning of all promotional and new item activity plans.
c. Period forecast revisions and 30/60/90 day forecast projections.
d. Item level deployment requirements for all promotion and new item introductions.
5. Communicates progress on key customer scorecard measures to all internal and customer stakeholders.? Accountable for recommendations and action plans for improvements.
6. Provides input and recommendations for the collaborative planning process, integrating customer specific data for sales trends, new items, modular changes and Promotional performance.
7. Evaluates and presents analysis in preparation for promotions and post event analysis on completed promotions.? Uses this fact-based analysis to recommend changes to account team for future promotional activities.
8. Analyzes and makes forecast and inventory recommendations to CBT and customer to help prevent future out of stocks
9. Utilizes Costco and MDLZ data to provide analytical support to Mondelez Customer Business Team, Demand Team, Deployment Team, Sam’s Club Buyers and Replenishment.
10. Develops and implements on-going improvements for processes.
11. Establish a 30-60-90 meeting cadence with the CBT, Buyer, and Replenishment to align on forecasts, event execution, and strategies for improving service
12. Point person for operational execution of all new items, rotations, and promotions, working jointly with Sam’s Club team. Creates execution plan and coordinates across Mondelez Supply Chain functions.
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career. You will bring experience and knowledge in:
+ Experience in CS&L function, ideally with excellent knowledge of MDLZ end to end inventory flow
+ Cross-functional experience (sales, CS&L controlling, demand planning, and logistics and?warehousing knowledge)
+ SAP, APO, Excel, and PowerPoint
+ Able to analyze data and derive insights into action with a focus on delivering to timelines?and KPIs
+ Great interpersonal, teamwork and communication skills
+ Able to influence, negotiate and apply commercial acumen
What you need to know about this position:
This position supports Sam’s Club at the Rogers Office
What extra ingredients you will bring:
Customer Focus, Influencing & Negotiating, Dealing with Ambiguity, Conflict Management, Delivers Consistent Results, Creates Collaborative Relationships
Education / Certifications:
Job specific requirements:
3-5 years’ experience in Supply Chain or Sales, 2 years’ experience in planning &/or replenishment
Proficient in using customer portals, APO, SAP, Microsoft Office suite
20% or less
Monday – Friday
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.