at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest® is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest team? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Audit Compliance Specialist to join the ArcBest team. The Audit Compliance Specialist is responsible for supporting internal requests from Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and business stakeholders to facilitate accurate settlement to carrier partners and an accurate invoice to ArcBest Enterprise customers. The Audit Compliance Specialist frequently collaborates with Freight Bill Audit personnel, operations, rating services and various management roles to comply with established business processes, standard operating procedures and best practices.
Your contribution may include:
- Respond timely to inquiries requiring expert knowledge of tariff rules applications, NMFTA descriptions and freight bill rating of all modes, including LTL, Air, Expedite, Truckload, Parcel, warehousing and international markets.
- Complete rate correction requests from internal customers.
- Conduct and summarize monthly reporting activities and present information to all levels of leadership.
- Administer internal service audits and compliance assessments.
- Oversee the successful onboarding of new accounts via SOP creation to drive efficiency and feedback to supply chain, configuration and implementation personnel.
- Act as a liaison between the Financial Services freight bill audit team to minimize exceptions, accurately report on settlement reasons and facilitate resolution between the Accounts Payable team and partner carriers.
- Lead the configuration and development team by continually improving processes, using LEAN supply chain principles, analyzing data to aid in process design, decision making and root cause analysis.
- Establish objectives, strategies and best practices that support departmental product goals.
- Develop and grow collaborative relationships with business leaders across the organization.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Audit Compliance Specialist, you will be a member of the ArcBest Managed Operations team in Fort Smith, AR. Your hours will be Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm, with irregular hours that may occur depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or finance, preferred.
Experience: Three years supply chain/logistics industry experience including: demand planning, warehouse management, distribution, shipping, execution, transportation, supply chain finance, freight audit, payment, business functions and integrate within a TMS.
Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with a strong focus in Excel.
Additional Requirements: Proven track record of positive employee engagement and solid business results based on established goals.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/DisabilityTo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account