at EY in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
EY focuses on high-ethical standards and integrity among its employees and expects all candidates to demonstrate these qualities. At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Location; Dallas, Hoboken, Nashville, and Open to all location in US
Intercompany Effectiveness (ICE) is a service offering that focuses on the effective and efficient execution of pricing of intercompany transactions across the intercompany life cycle (i.e., price setting, transacting, monitoring/adjusting and documenting). The ICE offering is identified as one of our growth areas within our Transfer Pricing sub-service line. With increased demand across all regions, we have an immediate need to grow our team.
EY’s ICE team uses a scalable and standard method to assess a company’s current challenges, design and build processes, and policies, enabling technology and operating models to improve the intercompany transactions that are used in other business processes. These business processes include statutory reporting, tax provision and compliance. The ICE service offering focuses on all elements of an operating model for intercompany transactions (e.g., processes, controls, organizational design, data and technology).
We are seeking someone interested in joining the ICE team with an interest in cross-teaming with our clients across all business stakeholder teams (e.g., Operations, Finance and Tax Leadership) to help enable companies to record their intercompany transactions efficiently, effectively and in compliance with regulatory and local tax laws. EY works with Global companies that are improving their operating model around intercompany transactions in a variety of locations around the world. This role requires travel at least 60% of the time. The candidate must be willing to travel within the US and on occasion, globally.
Your key responsibilities
The Manager we are looking for will be a part of a dynamic team of people at EY who bring a unique group of skills together to deliver on these types of services. The responsibilities that the Manager will include:
· Identifying business development transfer pricing opportunities that will bring value to our clients and grow our business, as well as motivating your team to perform their best while providing mentorship and guidance, allowing them to reach their full potential;
· Prepare and help facilitate meetings with the clients to understand their intercompany business processes, including transfer pricing;
· Create an intercompany matrix, leveraging documentation and financial information (e.g., trial balance);
· Document or review and edit documented business requirements to communicate data, configuration and reporting requirements;
· Design and build reporting solutions or scenario models for reporting and analytics;
· Create user testing plans, testing scripts and expected results and conduct testing;
· Help design the definition of an intercompany Center of Excellence (CoE) (e.g., roles and responsibilities);
· Help to define future state intercompany and transfer pricing processes;
· Design and implement internal controls for intercompany and transfer pricing processes; and
· Document, review, and delivery training.
Project management support:
· Prepare drafts of our statements of work;
· Prepare workplans (e.g., estimates of hours, duration of timing, and levels);
· Prepare budget-to-actuals and manage project economics; and
· Create and deliver status reporting (e.g., weekly, bi-weekly, etc.).
Skills and attributes for success
· Microsoft Visio: Ability to document current state processes, and design future state processes in Visio, identifying the key stakeholders, inputs, controls and outputs in the process;
· Microsoft Excel: Ability to design and write complex formulas, lookups and macros in Excel;
· Microsoft Power Pivot: Ability to build and modify power pivots;
· Microsoft Power Query: Ability to create data models, build queries and modify queries;
· Microsoft Power BI: Ability to create dashboards, update data models and write formulas in Dax;
· Microsoft Word: Ability to create an operational manual leveraging Word functionality (table of contents, etc.);
· Microsoft PowerPoint: Ability to create dynamic and engaging presentations leveraging design and automation; and
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) user experience (i.e., SAP, Oracle, D365)
· Knowledge of the modules in the ERP landscape and how they are used/support intercompany transaction analysis;
· Experience in defining user requirements for intercompany transactions for products, services, and IP related intercompany transactions (e.g., what is needed to setup each transaction);
· Experience in the implementation of an ERP (e.g., SAP, Oracle, D365), etc., with specific experience providing requirements for the configuration, reporting and testing of intercompany transactions;
· Experience in designing reports to be built through ERP applications or third-party tools in support of financial, regulatory and tax reporting requirements; and
· Experience in defining future state business processes aligned to requirements for intercompany transactions and transfer pricing for post implementation operation.
Controller accounting experience
· Experience with intercompany accounting (e.g., receivable/payable reconciliation, profit elimination, etc.);
· Experience with calculation and/or posting journal entries for intercompany transactions;
· Experience with forecasting intercompany transactions;
· Understanding master data (e.g., entity codes, chart of account, materials, product groups, cost centers, etc.); and
· Familiarity with product costing (third party and intercompany).
To qualify for the role, you must have
+ A Bachelor’s, Master’s or Ph.D in business, finance, or accounting;
+ Must have any of the following: US CPA, member of a US State bar, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), American Society of Appraiser’s Business Valuation Certification or Certified Management Accountant (CMA);
+ Minimum of five years of work experience in industry or a professional services or professional tax organization, with specific experience in intercompany accounting, transactions, and/or transfer pricing;
+ Excellent verbal/written communications skills;
+ Effective time management skills; and
+ Ability to work in fast-paced professional services environment.
What we offer
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. The salary range for this job in most geographic locations in the US is $109,600 to $200,900. The salary range for New York City Metro Area, Washington State and California (excluding Sacramento) is $131,500 to $228,300. Individual salaries within those ranges are determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, skills and geography. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.