at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half currently has a permanent opportunity for a Senior Accountant who’s looking to build their career in a thriving, dynamic setting in the Rogers, Arkansas area. As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for financial statement preparation and consolidation, account analysis and reconciliations, cash flow analysis, budgets and forecasting, audit preparation, and internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. This position offers a great long-term growth potential, including a strong compensation and benefits package for the candidate. We are seeking an individual with exemplary analytical skills who enjoys working in a challenging and fast-paced work environment in order to support the continued success of the company.
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Manage Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Execute monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables (journal entries, reconciliations, reports) in compliance with GAAP
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Formulate Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Commitment to continuously improve the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Contribute to coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Uphold company standards when working with business partners to ensure compliance with corporate accounting policies, procedures and controls; while also providing support on special requests when required
- Participate in various department-wide initiatives Requirements – Excellent verbal, written, and social communication skills
- Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- Attention to detail and proven ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
- Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
- Experience in SOX control execution/documentation
- Proficient in ERP systems
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high pressure environment, to prioritize deals and adapt to quick changes while remaining diligent
- Strong analytical capabilities and discernment
- Skill with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Deep understanding of Mergers & Acquisitions (M& A)
- Command of Mergers & Acquisitions (M& A)
- Comprehensive knowledge of GAAP Accounting
- Foundational knowledge in general ledger
- Vow to meet business deadlines
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals, including medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurance. Hired contract/temporary professionals are also eligible to enroll in our company 401(k) plan. Visit roberthalf.gobenefits.net for more information.