at ARAMARK in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
The Culinary Supervisor will coordinate, plan, participate, and supervise the production, preparation, and presentation of food for a designated unit.
- Supervise and participate in the production, preparation, and presentation of all foods for unit(s) as assigned by the Aramark Executive Chef to ensure that a consistent quality product is produced.
- Ensure a sufficient inventory is maintained to meet daily needs, record deliveries, deal with discrepancies, and assist with storage
- Ensure proper handling of all food products and equipment is maintained, to ensure food safety and kitchen standards are adhered to at all times.
- Ensure cleanliness and high sanitation standards are maintained at all times
- Interview, schedule, train, develop, empower, coach and counsel, resolve problems, provide open communication, recommend discipline as appropriate
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Two to three years’ experience in a related culinary position
- Candidate will possess two to three years of post-high school education, preferably a culinary degree
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the food profession
- Experiential knowledge required for management of people and/or problems
- Excellent oral, reading, and written communication skills
- Candidate must be willing to be hands on with staff and operations and be willing to work event-based hours that include evenings and weekends.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.