at Berry Global in HOT SPRINGS, Arkansas, United States
Berry Global is a leading global supplier of a broad range of innovative nonwoven, flexible, and rigid products used every day within consumer and industrial end markets. Our culture fosters trust and partnerships through appreciation, acknowledgement, and inclusion. To learn more about Berry, visit www.berryglobal.com .
We offer paid training, career growth, stable work schedules.
Essential Jobs and Responsibilities
+ Accountable for personal adherence to all applicable Safety, GMP, Food Safety, and Plant Policies
+ Work with other employees and departments
+ Understand the workings of the tooling department
+ Read and understand all instructions (written and verbal)
+ Sample product supplied: understand the use of samples to solve tooling issues (with training)
+ Able to tear down tooling for cleaning or repair
+ Able to prep tooling frame for return to production
+ Able to clean and polish tooling and components as needed (determine: repair or replace)
+ Able to make changes to tooling for proper part set-up (with instructions and guidance)
+ Able to clean probe tips safety and check dimensions and visual for damage (with training)
+ Re-assemble tooling to match production schedule
+ Test tooling according to Tool Room procedures (water, hot runner system) (with training)
+ Set tooling in crate and complete appropriate paper work
+ Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Contribution to Quality, Safety and GMP
1. Maintain a work environment that will contribute to the assurance of safety and GMP compliance.
2. Adhere to established procedures, perform self-checking and pay attention to detail in the performance of your work.
3. Support the accomplishments of your work groups through the quality, timeliness and professionalism of your attitude.
4. Notify management in a timely manner of any problems with procedural compliance.
1. With appropriate training, must be able to perform each essential job and responsibility satisfactorily.
2. Mechanical background in working with Injection tooling or strong willingness to learn and understand.
3. This job requires a strong back and a gentle touch due to the sensitivity of the tooling to product a high quality product.
Education and Experience
1. High School Diploma or GED required.
2. Mechanical experience preferred.
3. Demonstrated mechanical aptitude preferred.
Food Safety and GMP manufacturing environment.
Regularly required to walk, lift and carry materials at least 35 pounds through plant in order to function in the job. The Tool Room team is a small group of employees between three shifts that has a high level of responsibility and short timeframe to prep tooling for production on a daily basis.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location US-AR-HOT SPRINGS
Job ID 2023-20315
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Location : Address 106 DELTA PLACETo view full details and how to apply, please login or create a Job Seeker account