at Aerotek in Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
Aerotek is hiring for a Mechanical Assembler(Medical Device) in the Olive Branch, MS area. Ideal candidate will have knowledge of various tooling, measurements, and be able to interrupt complex instructions. Ability to perform basic welding is a plus.
• Places parts in specified relationship to each other.
• Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together. Some TIG and LASER welding experience is needed.
• Tends machines, such as arbor presses or riveting machine, to perform force fitting or fastening operations on assembly line.
• Works at different work stations as production needs require.
• Works on line where tasks vary as different model of same article moves along the line.
• Follows safety procedures accordingly.
assembly, hand tool, production, blueprint, mechanical, mechanical assembly, power tool, schematic, soldering, hand and power tools, tig welding, laser welding, inspection, mechanical aptitude, tig experience, assembling, electrical assembly, micrometer, calipers, gauges
Top Skills Details:
assembly,hand tool,production,blueprint,mechanical,mechanical assembly,power tool,schematic,soldering,hand and power tools,tig welding,laser welding,inspection,mechanical aptitude,tig experience
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.