in Bowie County, TX
Autosmart's mission is to improve the lives of our Customers by providing them access to automobile ownership. Our values include excellence, integrity, service, ownership, reliability and professionalism. If you align yourself with our mission and values, we want to talk to you! We support our Service Technicians and provide access to Prodemand, Identifix and AllData. We believe in good working relationships, we believe in efficiency and we also like to have a little fun. Check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z0qu9JMjOw&t=11s
Autosmart Offers Benefits Such As:
- Aggressive Pay starting at $15.00 - $30.00 DOE
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Uniforms and Laundry Service!
- Holiday Pay
- Team Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities!
The Service Technician adheres to all safety procedures and practices and demonstrates effective time management skills and is able to communicate effectively.
As an Autosmart Service Technician you will:
- Have proven diagnostics and troubleshooting skills (REQUIRED)
- Use Prodemand, Identifix and AllData
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Perform general maintenance such as brake system, A/C system, coolant system, electrical issues, etc. Occasional replacement of motors/transmissions
- Replace worn components as needed
- Provide accurate repair recommendations
- Discuss repairs and provide parts/labor time estimates to shop foreman
- Other duties as assigned
Service Technician Requirements:
- Proven experience in automotive maintenance and repair.
- Must have own tools.
- Valid driver's license.
- Good manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional external and internal customer service skills.