at ARAMARK in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
The Intern position is responsible for ensuring data integrity, best practices and ongoing compliance with internal and external information. Work situations vary and require development, analysis, and interpretation of data. This position will work closely with all functions of the account to strengthen data inputs and bring difficulty and discipline to the sales function in order to optimize company growth.
Aramark’s Step Up to Leadership (S2L) Paid Internship Program targets motivated college underclassmen and rising seniors who are eager to gain valuable business skills and leadership experience. The S2L Program is designed to provide students with key experiences, expertise, and resources to help position them competitively for full-time positions post-graduation.
S2L interns gain relevant work experience, mentorship from industry leaders, and professional training to help them pursue what matters to them, both personally and professionally. Throughout the course of this premiere internship program, interns have the unique opportunity to take on leadership roles within Aramark while participating in structured program activities and development exercises.
Data Mining and Quality Assurance
• Understanding of all key data sources and their application to the business.
• Responsibility of identifying which data sources to use when a business problem is provided.
• Responsibility of tying multiple data sources together, when needed.
• Extracting, mining, and manipulating raw data in preparation of creating reports and business analysis.
Data Analysis and Reporting
• Generating analysis and reports to build an illustration of business processes, and performance.
• Finding trends in historical data to predict for future outcomes.
• Attention to detail and employing resourcefulness to search and find insights on various trends and information.
Creativity and Innovation
• Devising new approaches and recommending solutions to solve business needs.
• Creating a work environment where our business processes are always improving and becoming more efficient.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
Step Up to Leadership Program:
+ Currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate program at a 4-year college or university – All majors welcomed; Eligible candidates must be graduating after August 2023.
+ Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by Aramark for this position now or in the future.
+ Aramark does not offer housing with the exception of our remote Aramark Destinations locations.
• 0-2 years’ experience with data mining, reporting, and analysis preferred.
• Advanced skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experience or knowledge of MS Access, a plus but not required.
• Must demonstrate strong problem solving skills, both analytical and conceptual.
• Ability to translate raw data and analytical results into clear written and verbal communication to internal stakeholders
• Ability to be a part of multiple projects and initiatives of varying size and complexity, while meeting conflicting deadlines in a diverse challenging environment.
• Strong communication skills: oral, written, and presentation, plus the ability to communicate with a wide range of people and behavior styles.
• Ability to manage and prioritize time and projects in an efficient manner.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.