at Americold Logistics, LLC in Russellville, Arkansas, United States
Automation Systems Analyst - 2nd shift
Location : Name
Russellville El Mira
Friday, Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday
Shift Start Hours
Shift End Hours
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers, restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in order to deliver on their commitments.
What You'll Do
* Diagnosing and resolving data and system issues to ensure warehouse usability for the consumers of the warehouse data
* Some light debugging duties using SQL will be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity to troubleshoot and recommend fixes to development teams
* Acting as the support point of contact for the automation systems
* Maintaining logs of all issues and ensure resolutions according to quality assurance tests for all production processes
What Experience You Need
* Work experience with JDA, Red Prairie, Blue Yonder, or other WMS
* Min 1 year experience supporting automated warehouse (or manufacturing) software application
* SQL experience preferred
What Could Set You Apart
* Previous experience in an automated WH or production facility
* Experience, with JDA, Red Prairie, or Blue Yonder
* Advanced SQL skills
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me? We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers feed the world.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities, and Drug Free Workforce