at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Are you looking to work at a well-respected organization as a Part-Time Accounting Clerk? Robert Half is seeking an Accounting Clerk for a company in the Food & Food Processing industry, whose responsibility will be to support the needs of a department. The Accounting Clerk responsibilities will include matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). We offer a dynamic, team-oriented workspace, great benefits, and future career advancement opportunity. This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire position located in the Rogers, Arkansas area.
- General accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Reconcile discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- Prepare statements and reports that require utilization of a variety of sources
- Assist Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Upload financial information to journals and ledgers
- Group documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of accounting codes and expenditure codes
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balanceRequirements – Spreadsheet and ERP system experience preferred
- Ability to multitask efficiently and prioritize work
- Outstanding data entry skills
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
- Accounts Payable (AP) experience
- Knowledge of Accounts Receivable (AR)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.