at Sealed Air Corporation in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Night Shift Machine Operator 6PM-6AM
Rogers, AR, US, 72756
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
Sealed Air designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more resilient.
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers that are passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
Sealed Air generated $5.5 billion in sales in 2021 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 114 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
- Manufactures sufficient quantities of quality products at or below budgeted production costs in order to meet marketplace demand
- Sets up equipment operation feed, speed and temperature
- Follows established procedures for operating various conventional and/or CNC (computerized numerical control) manufacturing equipment for tasks such as cutting, punching, forming, drilling, tapping, turning, milling, and stamping to fabricate, form or shape manufactured parts, tools or parts assemblies from raw materials
- Selects and measures raw materials and parts to specifications to prepare for production processing
- Resolves issues related to the organization's production, machinery, processing and/or packaging operations
- Responsibilities are within Manufacturing/Operations Function as a generalist or in a combination of Disciplines
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air's global resources and expertise.
Corporate sustainability. It's about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it's more than a goal, it's an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
CNC, Supply Chain, Machinist, Manufacturing, Operations, Night
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.