at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Take your career as an Administrative Assistant to the next level by joining a fast-paced, ever-growing team via Robert Half. In this Administrative Assistant role, you will perform various administrative and office support duties. Do your talents include mail merging, pivot tables, and presentation design? Then we have the Administrative Assistant position for you. This Administrative Assistant role is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity and is located in the Rogers, Arkansas area.
- Complete word processing, filing, and faxing
- Back various projects for other employees
- Handle telephone calls
- Greet and direct visitors Requirements – At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
- Familiarity with using the internet for research tasks- Candidate must have substantial computer experience including word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software, as well as databases and customer database systems
- Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills
- Customer service experience
- Strong familiarity with Customer Satisfaction
- Solid understanding of Clerical Duties
- Sales experience
- Contract administration experience required
Do you thrive in a creative environment? Then we want to hear from you! We are currently looking for a dynamic and passionate individual eager to support and contribute to a growing company. This position will be staffed by the end of the week. Apply today!
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.