at Sealed Air Corporation in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Quality Auditor - C shift - 6pm - 6am 2/2/3 schedule
Rogers, AR, US, 72756
If you are a current employee click here to apply.
Sealed Air designs and delivers packaging solutions that protect essential goods transported worldwide, preserve food, enable e-commerce and digital connectivity, and help create a global supply chain that is touchless, safer, less wasteful, and more resilient.
Our people are entrepreneurial innovators and problem solvers committed to bringing unique insights and solutions to the needs of our customers, stakeholders, and society. At SEE, we are creating a community of inventors, problem solvers, and future makers that are passionate about fulfilling our purpose.
Sealed Air generated $5.5 billion in sales in 2021 and has approximately 16,500 employees who serve customers in 114 countries. To learn more, visit www.sealedair.com.
Works in team environment to audit the quality processes of each manufacturing area.
The Quality Technician is responsible for the safe operation and inspection of orders. This responsibility includes the performance of those tasks necessary to achieve proper quality operation.
* Performs quality audits in each manufacturing area as prescribed to verify manufacturing documents for completion and accuracy compared to specifications while on the production line
* Performs lab tests to verify operator's results
* Maintains quality documentation related to operations
* Assists the manufacturing areas with quality issues
* Works closely with department personnel to support the production of quality products
* Resolves dispositions or questions from operators
* Assists fellow auditors and operators with holds/material movement
* Follows all quality SOP's
* Watches questionable material runs on the lines as needed
* Communicates updates, pass-down, email updates
* Processes customer requests & sample collections
* GFSI Verification
* Overtime coverage planning, assistance, support
* Conflict resolution skills for working thru obstacles
* Self-manages and works harmoniously in team environment
* Performs other duties as requested or needed to support the team environment
* Performs Product and Facility Sanitation duties as required
* Serves on a Team Resource Committee as required
Resume required: applicants in good standing will be interviewed if home department training needs are below 10% staffing levels (department can afford to free up employee if number of team members in training is less than 10%)
Data entry skills and can navigate various programs
Ability to work 2/2/3 schedule (C shift)
Attention to detail - can find things often missed by others
The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment and to all employees, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, protected disability, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state or local laws.
WHY WORK AT SEALED AIR?
It is our responsibility to leverage what we have to affect positive and meaningful change for our communities and planet using Sealed Air's global resources and expertise.
Corporate sustainability. It's about improving the lives of people around the world by addressing pressing needs in the communities where we and our customers operate.
Customer Success. Meeting our customers' needs. At Sealed Air it's more than a goal, it's an integral part of our business practices, our innovative solutions, and our values.
Leaving our communities better than we found them through dedication of time, talent and resources.
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
Supply Chain, Industrial, Data Entry, Audit, Supply, Operations, Manufacturing, Administrative, Finance
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.