at Robert Half in Olive Branch, Mississippi, United States
• Process multi-state and multi-company payroll through UKG Pro, including audit of new full-time information, employee changes and other data changes.
• Respond to questions from employees regarding paychecks, direct deposit, W-2s, and/or general payroll questions.
• Run and prepare reports on a regular basis for Payroll and other departments.
• Administer payroll check escheatment process and garnishment notifications.
• Process special requests and off-cycle payroll checks as needed.
• Maintain compliance with payroll laws, regulatory withholdings and company policies and procedures.
• Participate in special projects as assigned, including projects involving Oracle HR and Finance, Benefits systems and payroll audits.
• Assist in documentation of procedures and maintaining current documentation.
• Assist and back up team members as needed.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 3 to 5 years of payroll processing experience.
• Multi-state tax knowledge (Local tax knowledge is highly preferred).
• Sound administrative skills, including attention to detail and accuracy.
• Excellent organizational, prioritization, time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Dedicated to customer service, including the ability to work well with internal and external customers and vendors, as well as a commitment to meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
• Strong sense of business ethics, integrity, confidentiality and accountability.
• Intermediate to expert level Excel skills, including pivot tables and vlookup.
• Experience with UKG Pro payroll system, a plus. Requirements Benefits Payroll, Full Cycle Payroll, Multi-state Payroll
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.