at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Robert Half is seeking an Accounting Clerk to work in the Food & Food Processing industry, whose duties will be matching invoices to purchase orders/ vouchers, data entry, and assisting with Accounts Payable (A/P) and Accounts Receivable (A/R). This is a long-term contract / temporary to hire employment opportunity based in the Rogers, Arkansas area. This job is ideal for candidates seeking an energetic, team-oriented environment that offers an opportunity for career advancement. This position is with a respectable organization that is still expanding.
How you will make an impact
- Support Accounts Receivable: process daily invoices/credit, apply cash receipt, and help with collection of past due balance
- Produce statements and reports that require utilization of a wide range of sources
- Remedy discrepancies by checking all possible sources of disagreement, reconstructing probable actions, and recognizing the effect on other accounts; prepare correction documents as required
- See to the proper coding of documents that require knowledge in determining proper classification of expenditure codes and accounting codes
- Overall accounting: help with G/L account reconciliation and month-end closing, other ad hoc projects
- Work with Accounts Payable: vendor invoices and disbursement filing, A/P invoice matching & filing
- Post financial figures to journals and ledgers Requirements – Prior experience in Spreadsheet and ERP system
- Outstanding data entry skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Command of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Be able to prioritize workload and perform in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- AA or BS/BA in Accounting or related field preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.