at Robert Half in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Are you wired to help others succeed and motivated to be your best at work? Are you analytically minded, not intimated by multiple deadlines, and have the ability to empathize with clients and able to understand their frustrations and needs? Are you looking for a position in a quickly growing CPA firm with opportunities for growth inside the firm? If this sounds like you, this may be the role for you!
Robert Half is currently working with a client seeking a 100% REMOTE, Senior Tax Manager / Tax Manager, depending on experience.
The salary range will be $90,000 – $120,000 DOE!
This company also offers a variety of benefits including UNLIMITED PTO, strong health insurance benefits, 100% paid vision insurance, STD/LTD insurance paid, bonus potential of up to 5-10% of the starting salary, a 4% 401k match, and flexible work hours!
If interested in taking the next step in your career, please get in touch with Austen Zemrock directly at 501-255-2056 or through LinkedIn.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- To further develop income tax preparation and tax review skills.
- To build a relationship with the client that is based on our trust and expertise.
- To continue to learn new ways in which we can help clients better prepare for their tax situation.
- To learn of changes in our client’s situations before they happen so that we can proactively change their tax planning when needed.
- To timely deliver all client-facing products.
- Answering questions from clients in relation to their tax plans.
- Seek out and review potential new tax strategies for our clients to implement in their practice.
- Set up processes to remind clients of important deadlines that may be client specific.
- Train and assist tax services in developing their income tax skills.
- Conduct tax interviews when onboarding new clients.Requirements
- 2+ years of supervisory experience
- CPA required
- Public Tax Accounting Experience required
- 7-10 years’ experience in tax accounting
- Experience in signing tax returns required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.