at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Operate automatic packaging machines by loading garments on machine feed system in prescribed manner. Machine loads garments into package and seals package. Operators are rotated on jobs to give more flexibility. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Obtain garments from designated storage area.
2. Load garments on machine feed system in prescribed manner.
3. Observe garments for obvious defects according to established operating procedures.
4. Insure proper coordination of garments and packaging materials by style, color and size.
5. Expected to meet quality and quantity requirements at an incentive pace.
6. May be required to perform material handling duties such as:
1. Placing full containers on trays and/or into shipping cases.
2. Loading flat containers/inserts into magazines.
3. Loading poly film rolls on machine.
4. Apply case identification labels.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 1 week ago (11/22/2022 11:59 AM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 12/2/2022
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830