at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Robert Half has partnered with an esteemed firm to bring an experienced Bookkeeper onto their rapidly-growing team. This position requires strong social skills and a collaborative work ethic. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you feel you’re a good fit. This Bookkeeper position will be located in the Rogers, Arkansas area and will be a contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Look after archived records by categorizing documents
- Assemble financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Preside over and review general ledger
- Preside over an efficient system to track financial transactions and define policies and procedures for bookkeeping
- Settle accounts by reconciling entries
- Oversee accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Examine payments received and record depositsRequirements – BS Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Deep understanding of Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Expertise in Accounts Payable (AP)
- Previous experience as a Bookkeeper preferred
- Earlier experience working with various types of accounting software desired
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.