at Robert Half in LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas, United States
If you would be excited to work in the Retail industry, you might be right for Robert Half’s Part-Time Full Charge Bookkeeper position. Do you multitask effectively and have exceptional communication, organizational, and time-management skills? Then this opportunity and its potential for growth could be perfect for you! Your responsibilities will include the preparation of financial statements; the establishment and preservation of the accounting principles, practices, procedures, and initiatives of the business; and all other general accounting and bookkeeping tasks. The Full Charge Bookkeeper position is a Part-Time opportunity in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Retaining historical records through the accurate filing of documents
- Handling reconciliations for bank and general ledgers, and processing payroll
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable; handling collections as needed
- Studying and implementing federal, state, and local legal requirements, filing reports, and communicating with management on needed actions
- Managing accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Tracking fixed assets and constructing depreciation schedules
- Preparing the trial balance and financial statements, including balance sheet and statements regarding income and cash flows
- Handling monthly, quarterly and year end close, accurately and on timeRequirements – Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
- High school diploma or similar certification with an AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business recommended
- Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
- 3 or more years of experience in the bookkeeping field
- Experienced in accrual and cash basis of accounting
- Experience with payroll preferred
- Deep understanding of month end closings
- Demonstrated knowledge of bank reconciliations
- Financial statement preparation experience preferred
- Adeptness in general ledger
- Accounts Receivable (AR) experience
- QuickBooks experience desired
- Foundational knowledge in Accounts Payable (AP)- Excel and Peachtree experience a plus
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- Competence with financial data analysis and report generation that is prompt and accurate
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.