at Centennial Bank in Conway, Arkansas, United States
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Deposit Abandoned Property Specialist is responsible for assisting the Assistant Director of Deposit Operations for the review and reporting of the Bank's unclaimed property for all applicable states.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Oversight of the day to day processing of Dormant account activity. This duty is performed daily, about 10% of the time.
2. Attempt to locate clients or payees of abandoned property. This duty is performed weekly, about 15% of the time.
3. Maintain accurate record keeping. This duty is performed monthly, about 20% of the time.
4. Ensure submissions to all states is completed timely. This duty is performed quarterly, about 20% of the time.
5. Review of daily escheatment suspects to ensure customer contact is still intact. This duty is performed daily, about 15% of the Time.
6. Serve as a point of contact for inquiries on abandoned property. This duty is performed as needed, about 10% of the time.
7. Completes required BSA/AML training and other compliance training as assigned. This duty is performed quarterly, about 15% of the time.
8. Adhere to attendance policies and guidelines. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
9. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner. This duty is performed daily, about 100% of the time.
10. Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Knowledge of a specialized field (however acquired), such as basic accounting, computer, etc. Equivalent of four years in high school, plus night, trade extension, or correspondence school specialized training, equal to two years of college, plus 3 years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.