at Cox Enterprises in Little Rock, Arkansas, United States
Flexible enough for the SMB and powerful enough for the enterprise, RapidScale, a Cox Business company, is a global managed cloud services provider helping organizations increase IT productivity, improve security, and empower remote workforces. Some organizations partner with RapidScale to manage portions of their IT, while others offload it all. Through our global network of data centers and our 24/7/365 high-touch support team, we obsess over creating an exceptional IT experience through a human approach to managed cloud.
RapidScale is one of the fastest growing Cloud Computing companies in the industry. Based in Irvine, CA, the company has a solid track record of delivering world class products and services to our customers located throughout the country and around the globe. RapidScale is seen as a leader in desktop virtualization with marked success in application virtualization for both Windows and Mac applications. The company also provides Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solutions via an enterprise "Flex Pod" cloud stack.
The Associate Cloud Engineer's role is to ensure that RapidScale/industry best practices and methodologies are applied to design, deployment and implementation of customer Mail, Mail Security, and Microsoft 365 services. This individual provides consultation and hands-on implementation with the customer and project management team and ensures project timelines are being met. They will be the technical point of contact for the customer and provide design, configuration, migration and deployment guidance.
The Engineer will work as part of a team that provides technical design, architecture, and migration planning for new customer projects. The role is responsible for leading all the technical efforts to successfully migrate a new customer into the RapidScale platform. The Engineer will be responsible for providing migration guidance and support, which includes advanced troubleshooting, design, and management of overall health of services migrating onto the RapidScale managed cloud. The position will be a key factor in providing a great customer experience pre & post implementation. They will work very closely with Solutions Engineers, Senior Cloud Engineers, Cloud Engineers, Project Management Office (PMO), Customer Onboarding Team (QA), and Support staff for all new customer implementations. The position will be a key factor in providing a great customer experience pre and post implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Essential Duties include but are not limited to):
* Responsible for the delivery of Microsoft 365 and email services including planning, design, implementation & optimization as a post sales consultant to clients.
* Lead activities around the delivery of solutions including Email, Microsoft 365 suite, Mimecast, Teams Phone and other related services.
* Oversee/perform new and existing updates and migration of services.
* Perform installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of customer managed Active Directory, Exchange, and DNS configurations.
* Monitor customer service performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
* Provision new customers and provide onboarding assistance and training.
* Provide support on escalated trouble tickets when necessary.
* Document architectures, procedures, and processes for use by other engineers and support.
* Partners with IT and other workgroups for integration of applications that support Office 365 solutions
* Create documentation for support to use and remediate issues.
TECHNICAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
* Email Standards, Routing and Troubleshooting
* Engineering Single Sign-On
* Microsoft Exchange (On-prem and Online)
* SMTP Protocol
* Microsoft Active Directory (On-prem and Azure) and AD Attributes
* Microsoft 365 RBAC
* Microsoft Outlook
* Exchange Online Protection
EDUCATIONAL & SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have at least 4 years of experience designing, deploying, and implementing email systems (Hybrid environment setup and management a plus)
* Passionate, collaborative, results oriented capable of inspiring and building cross functional high performing relationships to effectively drive change while achieving established goals.
* Ability to form strong cross-functional relationships and influence others to ensure that business initiatives are achieved.
* Exceptional level of skill in both oral and written... For full info follow application link.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.