at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description Quickly engage customers and seamlessly deliver customer information to the local dealership for quick
• Learn the products and services offered, including the terms of the sale (e.g., special features, promotions,
return, and service plan’s policies).
• Collaborate with sales and marketing department to gain knowledge of all current sales strategies to provide
to online prospects.
• Contact customers as leads arrive through online platforms regarding their online applications
• Create positive and lasting relationships with customers.
• Follow up with prospects and customers to ensure a stellar customer experience is received from all formats.
• Follow processes and procedures located in Sales Manual, resulting in stronger customer relationships,
improved brand reputation, and loyalty.
• Communicate with local dealership to pass on any Customer information that they will need to manage.
• Strive to achieve Monthly sales plan.
• Help improve brand awareness and social media presence in cooperation with the Customer Experience
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by your direct manager.
• Follow company policies and procedures and support company mission, vision, values, and standards of
• Daily attendance required to ensure all duties are completed in a timely fashion. Requirements Customer Service, Sales, Social Media, Call Center, Business Development Skills, Microsoft Excel, Data Entry
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.