at FedEx Freight, Inc. in BentonBenton, Arkansas, United States
Unload salvage trailers and determine categorization of product. Provide Customer Service within Sav-a-Bundle company retail store.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Unload Salvage trailers
2. Determine categorization of product (wholesale, retail, E-bay, auction or disposal)
3. Perform retail duties including product pricing, stocking, auction set up and customer service
4. Conduct sales transactions and reconcile cash drawer
5. Enter data into Retail Point of Sale (POS) system
6. Comply with all applicable laws/regulations, as well as company policies/procedures
7. Perform other duties as required
Disclaimer: This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
* High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
* Two (2) years' experience in Retail, Salvage, Over, Short and Damaged (OS&D) or Dock experience processing OS&D freight
* Knowledge of product and pricing products
* Basic math and computer skills with or without a calculator
* Good time management, organizational and interpersonal skills
* Experience and ability to use Microsoft Office Software, including but not limited to; Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Basic verbal and written communication skills with ability to work with public
* Able to follow instructions and complete required training
* Ability to work independently and as a team member
* Must be able to work flexible schedule to include nights and weekends
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
If you have a disability and you need assistance in order to apply for a position with FedEx Freight, please call 800-888-8252 or e-mail at ADAAssistance@freight.fedex.com.
FedEx Freight will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
FedEx Freight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran.