at CDM Smith in Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
CDM Smith is seeking an Intermediate Recruiter to join our Corporate Recruiting Team, supporting our CDM Constructors, Inc. Group. This is a remote opportunity.
The ideal candidate:
• Identifies and attracts candidates to meet the firm’s hiring needs. Partners with hiring managers to deliver high quality candidates to meet immediate and future hiring needs by clearly defining job responsibilities and requirements. Conducts proactive research and applies innovative strategies to support full life-cycle recruiting from sourcing through acceptance. Participates in or oversees/manages small to medium-sized recruitment programs (i.e., College Recruitment Program, Reboot Program, Referral Program, etc.).
• Communicates with candidates and leads for open positions and programs, reviews resumes and appropriately prescreens candidates; prepares applicants for interviewing; ensures timely feedback to applicants throughout the process; extends offers of employment under direction of hiring managers and within the guidelines of the firm’s policies and procedures.
• Develops and maintains existing and new recruiting relationships with supported groups or colleges for entry level hiring. Develops plans to improve recruiting events including the firm’s name recognition and resources, when required.
• Develops continuous applicant flow and maintains pipeline of active, passive and diverse candidates by applying technology, conducting research and internet searches, networking, employing direct sourcing and outreach to meet the needs for positions across the firm.
• Ensures and maintains accurate records, prepares tracking reports concerning recruitment process, and provides reports to hiring managers on candidate activity and job status, by using the full functionality of the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• When necessary, oversees the Cooperative Education, Student Intern programs as required.
• Performs other duties as required.
Intermediate Recruiter (Remote Options)
• Bachelor’s degree.
• 2 years of related experience.
Equivalent additional directly related experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
Domestic and/or international travel may be required. The frequency of travel is contingent on specific duties, responsibilities, and the essential functions of the position, which may vary depending on workload and project demands.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship status, genetics, protected veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Why CDM Smith?:
Check out this video and find out why our team loves to work here! (https://www.cdmsmith.com/en/Video/Meet-CDM-Smith)
Join Us! CDM Smith – where amazing career journeys unfold.
Imagine a place committed to offering an unmatched employee experience. Where you work on projects that are meaningful to you. Where you play an active part in shaping your career journey. Where your co-workers are invested in you and your success. Where you are encouraged and supported to do your very best and given the tools and resources to do so. Where it’s a priority that the company takes good care of you and your family.
Our employees are the heart of our company. As an employer of choice, our goal is to provide a challenging, progressive and inclusive work environment which fosters personal leadership, career growth and development for every employee. We value passionate individuals who challenge the norm, deliver world-class solutions and bring diverse perspectives. Join our team, and together we will make a difference and change the world.
Job Site Location:
United States – Nationwide
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required:
Visa Sponsorship Available:
No – We will not support sponsorship, i.e. H-1B or TN Visas for this position
Skills and Abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, applicant tracking systems and technology for sourcing candidates is essential.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work with all types of people is required.
• Ability to work with detail, manage multiple priorities, and work with deadlines.
• Ability to work as an individual contributor and team player.
Background Check and Drug Testing Information:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) reserves the right to require background checks including criminal, employment, education, licensure, etc. as well as credit and motor vehicle when applicable for certain positions. In addition, CDM Smith may conduct drug testing for designated positions.
Background checks are conducted after an offer of employment has been made in the United States. The timing of when background checks will be conducted on candidates for positions outside the United States will vary based on country statutory law but in no case, will the background check precede an interview.
CDM Smith will conduct interviews of qualified individuals prior to requesting a criminal background check, and no job application submitted prior to such interview shall inquire into an applicant’s criminal history. If this position is subject to a background check for any convictions related to its responsibilities and requirements, employment will be contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history. Criminal history will not automatically disqualify a candidate.
In addition, during employment individuals may be required by CDM Smith or a CDM Smith client to successfully complete additional background checks, including motor vehicle record as well as drug testing.
U.S. Vaccine Status:
CDM Smith Inc. and its divisions and subsidiaries (hereafter collectively referred to as “CDM Smith”) are committed to your health and safety. CDM Smith and its employees adhere to all applicable government and client COVID-19 requirements.