at The Hershey Company in Bentonville, Arkansas, United States
Category Analyst, Walmart Take Home Everyday Advisor
Sep 21, 2022
Job Location: Bentonville, AR
COVID-19 Vaccine Safety Mandate
This position requires that you must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 (even if working remotely) and present proof of vaccination before beginning employment. If you receive an offer of employment, you will be asked as part of the background check process to upload a copy of your vaccination card. If you believe you require an accommodation for medical or religious reasons related to the vaccine safety mandate, you may submit a request after you receive an offer of employment. Instructions on how to do so will be provided in your offer letter.
Over more than a century, our iconic brands have been built on a foundation of community investment and connections between people around the world. Equally competitive and compassionate, we continue to build a legacy as we invest in the people and snacks of the future.
From the beginning, Milton Hershey believed that if you do good, you'll do well. By doing what we do best-from our delicious snacks to spreading goodness in our communities-we bring people together.
The spirit of creating human connections that motivated our founder 128 years ago remains the driving force that inspires our 21,000 employees today.
And while much has changed in America since the days of Milton Hershey, the power of building connections with those around us-from consumers and shareholders, to our partners and employees-remains vital to the future of our children, our communities, and our business.
Why the Walmart Advisor Team?
On the Walmart Advisor Team, we strive every day to be an indispensable partner to Walmart by providing strategic guidance and leadership to fuel category growth as advisors. Shopper insights, data and research are the foundation for everything we do. Our team has a proven track record of success, but we are not afraid to think differently and embrace new ideas.
We know our people are our competitive advantage and we empower them to be the unbiased category experts. We are a high-performing team that loves winning in a fast-paced environment, but never doing it alone. We thrive on a collaborative spirit; we are fiercely competitive in business and highly supportive of each other.
If you are fueled by results, intellectually curious, and want to get in on the ground floor of building the future of snacking in retail at Walmart - this is the team for you!
What You'll Do
* Master best-in-class process to ensure success of team goals
* Support the strategic vision and priorities for your respective Business Unit
* Develop knowledge base to become a category expert, both to Walmart and within your team
* Execute modular/merchandising strategies and ensure timely and accurate execution of relays
* Manage fundamental details for projects that create the future of the category, including macro-space planning, fixture innovations, feature implementations, merchandising standards and beyond.
* Leverage analytical tools such as Space Planning, MasterCard APT, Alteryx, Tableau, and more
* Synthesize actionable insights using retailer data, internal/syndicated data sources, and shopper insights
* Proactively identify marketplace opportunities which lead to category growth
* Question the status-quo and continually challenge yourself and the team with what is possible
What You'll Need to Succeed
* Intellectual Curiosity
* Customer-First mindset
* Problem-solving capabilities
* Strong organizational skills
* Analytical & Technical Aptitude
* Thrives in team environment
* Knowledge of Category and Retail trends
* Category Management and/or CPG Sales experience (1-2 years)
* Bachelor's Degree required
Nearest Major Market: Fayetteville
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The policy of The Hershey Company is to extend opportunities to qualified applicants and employees on an equal basis regardless of an individual's race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other categories protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
The Hershey Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veterans