at Leonardo DRS, Inc. in West Plains, Missouri, United States
Job ID: 105487
The Leonardo DRS Land Systems business is a recognized leader in the design and integration of complex technologies into new and legacy systems and platforms for global military and commercial customers.
DRS Sustainment Systems Inc. is seeking a Full Time Painter.
• Perform various duties pertaining to cleaning and painting of all manufactured products requiring the highest skill level
• Paint all products with greatest skill level and highest degree of proficiency applying all techniques and using all types of equipment available within the plant. Possess skills required to be proficient in paint camouflaging process
• Possess experience and knowledge necessary to select proper process, equipment, and materials to apply best possible paint application to products,
• Possess experience and knowledge necessary to determine what needs to be done to prior applications to apply quality touch up or to totally repaint product
• Possess experience and knowledge necessary to select proper paints and chemicals and mix same effectively. This determination may come from assessment of surfaces of product or by reading and interpreting manufacturing processes, blueprints and other work instructions
• Responsible for any type of equipment maintenance needed, clean-up of equipment, maintain paint booth and booth area
• Communicate as a mentor with lesser skilled painters to develop their own skills
• Possess the proper knowledge to complete all required reports and paperwork
• Know all safety requirements including proper plant ventilation standards (respirator usage, no smoking, use of safety glasses, etc.)
• Properly log in and out on assigned jobs and complete appropriate paperwork
Job Responsibilities Part II
High School Diploma or GED Qualifications with preferred 3+ years’ experience in coatings.#LSY