at Robert Half in Rogers, Arkansas, United States
Description A background in accounting, and interest in taking on a challenging role with opportunity for advancement, are recommended qualifications for this Full Charge Bookkeeper position. If you’re comfortable with preparing and processing financial statements and accounts and managing all general accounting and bookkeeping essential functions, you might be the Full Charge Bookkeeper Robert Half is looking for. The strongest candidates for this position will have excellent organizational skills, strong communication tactics, and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines. Based in Rogers, Arkansas, the Full Charge Bookkeeper role is a long-term contract / temporary to hire opportunity.
How you will make an impact
- Filing documents to maintain historical records
- Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable, including collections
- Handling bank and general ledger reconciliations, as well as payroll processing
- Tracking fixed assets to produce depreciation schedules
- Preparing the trial balance and financial statements, including, but not limited to, balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows
- Managing accounting clerks and entry-level bookkeepers
- Handling monthly, quarterly and year end close, accurately and on time
- Maintaining adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements by keeping up to date on them, filing reports, and advising management on needed actions Requirements
- Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Proficient in accrual and cash basis of accounting
- 3+ years of bookkeeping experience
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision- Excel, Quickbooks, and Peachtree experience desired
- Prior payroll experience preferred
- Highly capable of analyzing financial data and quickly creating accurate reports
- Strong familiarity with Accounts Receivable (AR)
- Comprehensive knowledge of Sage 100(REQUIRED)
- Full charge bookkeeping experience
- Expertise in Accounts Payable (AP)
- High school diploma or equivalent required, and AA degree or higher in Accounting or Business preferred
- Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.