at Hanesbrands, Inc. in Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Responsible for efficient operation of an assigned group of Knitting machines. Determine reason for stop; restart stopped knitting machines if only needle or sinker involved. Perform work necessary to obtain maximum efficiency and quality from assigned machines. Apply QPI principles and techniques effectively.
1. Clean out yarn end receivers and place waste in the proper receptacle at the beginning of each shift.
2. Patrol assignment, watching the machine stops. When observed, walk to stopped machine and properly thread up and restart the machine.
3. Analyze the reason for machine stops; may repair needle and sinker only.
4. Replace empty yarn packages if a yarn runs out, or if a bad package is found. Carry defective or empty package to designated area.
5. Flag machine for Fixer if repair work required is beyond the scope of the machine knitter job.
6. Work with Fixers, Yarn Creelers and Quality Checkers in a positive manner to maximize the efficiency and first quality yield of assigned machines.
7. Perform all duties using approved methods and practices for maximum effectiveness as directed by supervisor.
8. Help Fixer restart machines at beginning of week and stop at end of week. Help restart machines following power failure, etc.
9. Perform any other related duties as directed by supervision.
Applicants must have a minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Must be able to pass Background Screening and Drug Test.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States and should not require now, or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status.
An Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Job Locations US-AR-Clarksville
Job Post Information : Posted Date** 1 month ago (9/13/2022 9:48 AM)
Pos. Type Full Time Regular
Company : Name Linked Hanesbrands Clarksville Facility
Pos. Category Manufacturing
Due Date 11/30/2022
Location : Street 1904 W. Clark Road
Location : Zip 72830