at ArcBest in Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for a Costing Analyst to join the ArcBest team. The Costing Analyst provides internal management consulting, under supervision, for ArcBest and its subsidiaries on a wide and ever-changing variety of subjects. The position offers a high degree of responsibility and exposure to upper-level leadership.
Your contribution may include:
- Conduct business and financial analysis.
- Assist with strategic and tactical planning.
- Complete operational modeling, performance measurement, market research.
- Design and implement appropriate solutions.
- Provide timely, accurate and actionable data and analysis to decision makers at all levels.
- Interact with Information Systems personnel in the definition and design of ArcBest’s information support systems.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As the Costing Analyst, you will be a member of the ArcBest Costing team in Fort Smith, AR. Your work hours will be Monday-Friday, 8:00AM – 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Math, or related field, preferred. Experience will be considered in lieu of formal education.
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquires to firstname.lastname@example.org.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Vet/Disability